h o n e s t ; ˈ o n ɪ s t /


Max has sexy hands..am I right?
Homemade Lemonade and Max's Favorite beer of all time


Max - "Obviously the beer was the best bit"

Onion Rings and Chipotle Mayonnaise

'Tribute' Burger

'Honest' Burger in the back

'Honest' Burger



How cute is this?!
Today Max and I went book shopping for some physicsy books for his summer reading. I've just finished the Great Gatsby and was looking for Catch 22 but it wasn't in stock! Afterwards we walked over to Honest Burgers on Pentonville Road for our lunch. They first set up in Brixton village but now have several restaurants around London. I heard through a friend that they served Paulaner, Max's all-time favourite beer from Munich, so we decided to check it out.

M: Atmosphere was really chilled, nice and open upstairs and a bit more cosy downsairs...for a late night burger. I ordered the 'Honest' burger and it was reaaally good, also really enjoyed the onion rings as well even though I'm not the biggest fan...and well, they had Paulaner to wash it down so enough said really 

Drinks: Homemade Lemonade and Paulaner (Lemonade was really good and not too sour :))
Food: Tribute burger (E: I will not eat for days but it was soooo good), Honest burger (Chips w/ both burgers - really nice), Onion rings and Chipotle Mayonnaise  

No comments:

Post a Comment