T R U F F L E


For a variation we added grated dried Birdseye Chili to the mix






The master chocolatier...(bit of a spice <3)




Half time for chocolate and time for Argentina v Belgium 

Coffee truffles dusted with cocoa



And cute lil coffee beans on top








Dinner and Netherlands v. Costa Rica (supporting Joel Campbell of Arsenal!)
Max and I had a suuuper good day today making some baileys truffles and watching football. We used a recipe I found online HERE. Because I don't like coffee we halved the quantities and made two batches - one with coffee and one without...aaand my chili chocolate obsession led to the inevitable few with added ground chili ;). We had so much fun making these...definitely took us longer than the 30mins the recipe prescribes but still...pretty basic stuff. Argentina v Belgiium was a fairly boring match (as expected..) but Netherlands v Costa Rica was sooo good! Absolutely gutted for CR but Max's love of Bayern Munich means Robben always has our support :)


Comments from the German G Chocolatie
Max's Tips
- You needa get the timing right...30-40mins I think? 
(E: What do you recommend doing in that time?)
-Watch football. Crack a cold beer. 

Max's Review
"As much as I loved the chili one, I can't really handle them if I'm honest with you. I love the Baileys one but of course I think the coffee ones def looked the best with the coffee beans on top. Next we're gonna make Champagne truffles and we're gonna dust them in that white dusty stuff."
(E: Anything else to add?)
"Yeah...I had a wicked time"

Sooo keep an eye out for more chocolate making ;) Max loves being interviewed so hopefully you guys enjoy reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment